<center>Beat LA!</center>

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ned Colleti Meets Remeets Jason Schmidt

I am glad that the Dodgers got Jason Schmidt. I didn't realize that Ned Colletti still thought he was the Schmidt of his time, but if he wants that guy, he can take him. Schmidt was very good for a time, but this year, he showed that he was clearly not the best pitcher on the staff. The fact that the whole world thought the Schmidt signing was a bargain really amuses me. I knew that someone would look at his 16-strikeout game and misleading ERA and pick him up, but I didn't think it would be the Dodgers. I am now obligated to laugh manically, because, according to the principle of schaudenfreude that all Giants fans are obligated to live by, the Dodgers' pain is our gain. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

No comments:

Counter

Visitor Counter by Digits